Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I will not be posting the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week because we are shortly off to Vegas! Also, most of the questions were less than thrilling - #3 was "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" - pardon the expression but WTF? We have a long drive ahead of us today but it will be worth it! Even though I have been to Vegas numerous times, I have never been with the hubby (with the exception of our brief stay on the drive down here to AZ) and I have never seen a show! Tonight we are seeing the Cirque du Soleil "Love" which showcases Beatles hits. Can't wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and remember why we celebrate. Let us all honor those brave soldiers who have gone before us to serve their country, and thank those who are currently serving.

"Live free or die...Death is not the worst of evils" -General John Stark 


Watch this link to hear one of my favorite songs that makes me think of my special soldier every time. Grab the kleenex too ;-)

I apologize, but You Tube isn't working at the moment to directly share the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment