Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

Day 8 - A song to match your mood: I couldn't think of a specific song to reflect my mood so instead I thought I would share a song that I am loving at the moment. Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts." We have a shower radio, and whenever I hear this song I find myself belting it out and then ensue to dance around the house for the next hour or so ;-) (TMI??) Back in my dance days, it would definitely of been a great song for a lyrical routine. The video is awesome too! It has dancers from the show So You Think You Can Dance...one of my favorite summer guilty pleasures, except last season...but I digress... Here is the video. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED that song about 6 months ago because it was SO pertinent to my life at the time! It's really good : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I didn't love last season either. :(

    ReplyDelete