Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 15-17

If you can't tell by now, I'm apparently not good at keeping up with this daily challenge ;-)

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without: My iPhone! It's my phone of course, but also my iPod for working out, internet source and general form of entertainment. I even keep my grocery list on it! Also, since I seem to be on post almost daily be it for the gym, the commissary, etc., I tend to keep my military ID on me at all times.

Day 16 - Your celebrity crush: Okay, so I know this might be a far stretch, but I absolutely adore NPH! Better known as Neil Patrick Harris. So he's gay, he just hasn't met me yet ;-) He is very handsome, hilarious, a doting new father, and portrays one of the best characters on television - the hilarious man-whore (and uber straight) Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Plus, he was my first celebrity crush when he played Doogie Howser, MD! I also have always appreciated when celebrities can have a self-deprecating sense of humor, and if you have seen Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, you know how NPH has no qualms with poking fun at himself.


Day 17 - A photo of you and your family: Since I am blessed to have two wonderful families, mine and Ian's, I am posting two pictures. One of Ian and I visiting my brother's college in Idaho for family weekend for his cross country team, and the other is outside the McLeod home during a trip to Texas last summer.



 Happy Saturday! We are off to take a Ghost Tour at the local old mining town. Here's hoping we don't see any unfriendly visitors ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment