Friday, August 19, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Can you believe we are already nearing the end of August? I for one am very excited for fall, but that is probably because here in AZ, summer has been here for a long time. I have been told autumn in TN is gorgeous, so I am looking forward to it!

Here is this week's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, courtesy of Wife of a Sailor.

1. My spouse and I rarely agree on girls names, but we always agree on boys names. No, I am not preggers, but what can I say, I like to be prepared :)

2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be pumped! We just got back from an almost 5-mile run and I beat my previous time!

3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is he insists that his workout clothes can be worn more than once, they just need to air dry. Needless to say, I tend to throw them in the hamper when he's not around!

4. My readers may think I'm crazy for doing this, but I really love to:

Pack! I know, I'm nuts, but I love it! Be it to move or just a suitcase for vacation. It's like a puzzle to get everything to fit just right. I really wish the Army movers would let us pack, because it drives me nuts that I can't and have to witness their sporadic packing styles! (I am, however, thankful they do the heaving lifting and transporting of such boxes). 

I also LOVE to wrap presents! I often will wrap friends and family's gifts for others just because I like it so much :) 

5. Frankly, my dear, I don't ever want to deal with RE/MAX property management again!  If anyone is planning on moving to Fort Huachuca in the near future, I would avoid renting through them.

2 comments:

  1. So...you like to pack. Are you for hire since we're moving midtown?? ;)

    And of course, I gotta love you since you're from the PacNW. We gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, more power to you for loving to pack! :)

    ReplyDelete