I can't believe this is our last Friday here in Arizona! We will definitely try to make the most out of our weekend, but first I must partake in Wife of a Sailor's weekly survey!
1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is Just five more minutes. Even when it's just Ian getting up, I tell him he needs five more minutes sometimes!
2. Lately I've been craving autumn because it has been summer here for the last six months it seems! I can't wait for cooler weather, pumpkin anything (bread, spice lattés, etc) and to wear boots!
3. Whenever anyone says the word Nickelodeon it reminds me of my childhood because I am convinced my generation had the best children's shows. Nickelodeon in particular had awesome programming...Remember Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, GUTS!, Double Dare, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Wild and Crazy Kids, and Legends of the Hidden Temple? I do! I really don't think kids today have anything that compares to these!
Recognize the blonde, third to the right? That's Christine Taylor - a.k.a. Mrs. Ben Stiller!
I remember a girl being stuck in an alternate universe, accessible through a mirror, so whenever she wrote it was backwards.
Did anyone else have Nickelodeon Moon Shoes or play with Gak?
I may or may not have broken my thumb because of these.. ;)
4. The happiest word I know is "redeployment" but "twitterpated" comes close! Not much else could possibly beat jumping into the arms of the one you love at the end of deployment, but being twitterpated is just the cutest description of crushing or loving on someone! (Yes, it is from Bambi!)
5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love Sex and the City! Ian cannot stand it but I have seen every episode several times over! He can even put up with my love of Real Housewives of... but he refuses to even be in the same room if Charlotte, Carrie, Miranda and Samantha are gracing the television screen.
Four of my favorite ladies